Welcome to my blog...

Here you'll find ideas for using mosaic art, interesting articles about mosaics, links to great mosaic websites, & special discount coupons for Mosaic Medleys.

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Welcome MosaicMedlE-Letter Subscribers

If you are a subscriber to the MosaicMedlE-Letter & you have clicked through to my blog, you are in the right place! WELCOME!

Please have a look around & let me know what you think. If you subscribe, please let me know how your experience with that goes - if it is easy enough to do, if the confirmation letter ended up in your spam box or whatever. Any details you can give me will be helpful. Oh, & if you're wondering, the blog is open to the public, but comments are monitored, so anything that's not Rated G won't show up on the blog.

Thanks for your patronage & enjoy your visit!

No comments: